Every Friday for the past few weeks, we haven given away a prize from our online catalog to a member our growing online communtity of parents and educators. Our classroom prizes are focused on creative play and games because we think these educational tools engage the cognitive functions of the brain in a way no other activity can. All of our products are used to teach concepts in the classroom such as planning, organizing, creative problem solving and decision making.
This week’s prize is a special one: We are giving away a complete Sports Sampler Kit valued at $30 perfect for classrooms or an after school program. This kit includes:
- Basketball official Orange Rubber Nylon Wound
- Football official Brown Rubber Nylon Wound
- Plastic 10′ Jump Rope. Unbreakable sections, heavy nylon rope. Assorted Colors.
- Soccer Ball White Size 5 Rubber Nylon Wound
- Plastic Bat & Ball Combo 28 Bat With Baseball Size Ball
We are thrilled about this prize because we are strong advocates of childhood health and want to help encourage active play and physical education. The benefits of physical education are profound among students. For more information, please read about Fitness University from Teaching Safari.
Want this Sports Kit in your school or program? Here is how you enter:
- Visit our Facebook page before Friday December 10 at 12pm EST/9am PST and tell us why you think Physical Activity and Education is important for students…
- We will select a winner on Friday and announce on our page.
- That’s it. When you enter a comment on our wall during the stated time frame, you are entered to win. Now- for extra credit- you can subscribe to our newsletter (indicate this in your wall comment) and/or give me a “woot woot” in Twitter: @schoodoodle
Filed under: Giveaways and Contests on December 6th, 2010