“Learning by moving”
Each month we will be highlighting an educational product or brand that we carry so our customers can have a better understanding of them. This month, we want to shine the spotlight on one of our most popular brands- Winther.
Winther has been a leading manufacturer of tricycles and bicycles for the educational market world-wide for decades and we are proud to sell Winther brand products, including Viking, Nova Viking, Mini Viking, and the Turtle Kiddy Bus.
We carry Winther because it is the best; their goal is to develop tricycles and bicycles which help to stimulate children’s imagination and motor development through games and physical activities.
Reasons Why We Love the Winther Brand:
- Making high-quality trikes and children’s bikes for the educational market is their specialty. For 20 years WINTHER has developed and manufactured trikes especially for institutions such as nursery schools, day-care centres, kindergartens and schools.
- Winther has been owned by the same family since the company was set up in 1932.
- Their purpose & mission is to create the best conditions for healthy, happy and active children.
- For decades, the well-known tricycle has stimulated children’s fantasy and helped developing their motor skills.
- The impact-resistant powder-coating will last for many years and the tricycles are often handed over from generation to generation.
This Danish company was founded in 1932 by Anders Winther, a blacksmith. The company originally manufactured tobogans, but soon started production of children’s tricycles and scooters and has been a leading producer of trikes especially for institutions such as nursery schools, day-care centres, kindergartens and schools. The company is still managed and owned by the Winther family and all trikes and cycles are manufactured in safe surroundings at the company’s own factory in Denmark.
WIN YOUR OWN WINTHER TRICYCLE! When you join our online community on Facebook- you will automatically be entered to win a Winther Trike. We will do a random drawing when our Facebook page fan base reaches 1000. Please help us reach this goal by inviting your friends to join (and you could win!).