June 19, 20 and 21 will be Chicago Public Schools Employee Appreciation Days at Six Flags Great America – Chicago.
All CPS employees are invited to visit Six Flags Great America on one of these days, for the discounted admission price of $26, which is less than a half-price ticket!
One dollar from each ticket purchased by CPS employees, through this exclusive offer, will benefit Chicago Public Schools.
· You may purchase a ticket for June 19, 20 or 21, 2009. Tickets are valid on one day only.
· Tickets are available online only at SixFlags.com. Enter the promo code CPS in the upper right-hand corner and pick the park Six Flags Great America, Chicago.
· Tickets can be purchased between May 29 and June 21.
· CPS employees can print the tickets at the time of purchase, and must present tickets for park admission.
· The $26 ticket price is tax inclusive, and the $5 processing fee per order has been waived. Children aged two and younger are admitted free of charge.
· For park-related questions, contact the Six Flags Great America sales department at (847) 249-1952.
· For questions related to a ticket order, contact (407) 956-3594.
Looking for more fun-filled summer activities for your students?
Filed under: Lesson Plans- Science on June 4th, 2009