|Product #: REM2010A|
DRAWING CONCLUSIONS READING LEVEL 1GR 2-3 SPECIFIC SKILL BUILDERS
High-Interest Fiction & Nonfiction Stories to Build Key Comprehension Skills
Our six-box series is an essential addition to any reading program. The series gives targeted, in-depth practice for 6 essential comprehension skills — main idea, context, facts, sequence, conclusions, and fact & opinion.
With the variety of leveled story cards, you can customize your reading lessons with the specific skill practice needed for each student.
Great for use in a diverse classroom with students on multiple skill levels!
- 60 story cards (4 each of 15)
- Short stories (140-155 words)
- High-interest fiction & nonfiction topics
- Engaging illustrations that bring stories to life
- Follow-up, skill-specific comprehension questions
- Suggestions for introducing skills
- Small group use
- Reading partners
- Individual use
Submit a review