|Product #: GR-15006
WILD ABOUT GROUP TIMETeacher Resources
Developed by the staff of Between the Lions, the playful learning approach and unique educational content in Wild About Group Time teaches children key literacy skills. The 100 plans follow a literacy scope and sequence so teachers can help children develop and practice the literacy skills they need to be successful readers. Each chapter focuses on a familiar early childhood topic, such as friends, feelings, colors, and houses and homes.
Each activity includes:
· A list of vocabulary words
· Learning goals and literacy focus
· Ideas to simplify an activity or make it more challenging
· Questions to assess children's learning
· A list of related books to share with children
With all the educational fun of Between the Lions, Wild About Group Time brings literacy learning into the classroom in a whole new way!