|Product #: EI-1744|
LETS RECYCLE POCKET CHART
A great way to go green in your classroom!
Do your students know what happens to their recycling? Show them by using this 80% recycled plastic chart in hands-on environmental education activities! Introduce each of 6 recyclable material categories, then sort 48 included cards into the correct bins. Features the recycling symbol so students can learn to look for it on household products. Activity guide provides information about recycling best practices. Large storage pocket holds all components. Grades PreK+
- 5 Metal grommets allow for easy hanging on a wall, bulletin board or pocket chart stand
- 48 Sturdy cards featuring real-life photography of recyclable materials are made of 65% recycled card stock
- 6 Clear vinyl bin pockets let students see which cards they've sorted into each bin and feature labels for paper, cardboard, plastic, cans, glass and compost
- Chart made of recycled plastic bottles measures 27-3/4"W x 38"H
- Activity guide is made from recycled paper.
Submit a review