|Product #: SC-9780545167284|
QUICK TIPS MAKING THE FIRST SIX WEEKS A SUCCESS
This all-in-one collection of organization and management tips, checklists, and reproducible forms helps teachers launch a successful school year. From streamlining daily planning and record keeping to effectively managing student work and behavior, this resource helps new and experienced teachers begin the year with confidence and develop strategies to stay organized and in control the rest of the year. Includes a CD with record-keeping and management forms teachers can fill in, print, and save!
1. Provides quick organizational solutions that help keep critical information at teachers' fingertips!
2. Helps teachers communicate effectively with parents to support students' growth.
3. Shows how to simplify classroom routines, such as assigning and collecting homework, to maximize learning time.
4. Provides strategies for promoting cooperation and self-control to keep students on task from arrival to dismissal.
5. Includes these must-have resources on CD:
- Complete to-do checklists for starting the year
- Management forms and tools, such as:
- student information forms
- class lists
- sign-out sheets
- hall passes
- absent student work record
- Student learning plan goals sheet
- Ready-to-go morning work activities
- Parent communication log
- Teacher-parent conference planning form
- Homework tips and contracts for students and parents
- Open House planning tools
- New student welcome packet
- Class newsletter templates
- Classroom volunteer tips
- And Many More!
Submit a review