|Product #: EI-2851|
STIX & STONES
A prehistoric picture-making race!
Create like a cave dweller using only sticks and stones -- no drawing skills required! Challenge the opposition to make a picture with as few pieces as possible. Then, try to beat them by using fewer pieces and have your team guess what it is. Remember, the clock is always ticking! Play this versatile game in pairs or teams. Perfect for mixed-age groups from child to adult. For 2+ players or teams. Ages 7+
- 75 Challenge cards feature 450 words from easy to difficult, ensuring a different game every time and engaging players of all ages
- Includes 40 plastic sticks (twenty 4"L, twenty 2"L), 15 plastic stones (1" in diameter each), arrow (1-1/4"L), die, 60-second sandtimer, burlap bag to hold game pieces and instructions
How to Play
- Roll the die and choose a challenge card
- Say how many pieces you'll need to make the picture
- Make it if you bid the lesser number of pieces
- Challenge your teammates to identify the picture
- Earn 50 points first to win!
Submit a review