|Product #: TCR3115I_TQ|
Math Practice for Beginners (Enhanced eBook) (Resource Book Only) eBookKindergarten|Preschool
Please Note: This ebook is a digital download, NOT a physical product. After purchase, you will be provided a one time link to download ebooks to your computer. Orders paid by PayPal require up to 8 business hours to verify payment and release electronic media. For immediate downloads, payment with credit card is required.
This is a simple, easy-to-use product for teachers of young children. This 208-page book includes 190 engaging, age-appropriate lessons for exploring the numbers 1 to 10 and number concepts including one-to-one correspondence, addition, and subtraction. Students will learn to recognize, trace, and write numbers from 1-10. They will practice counting objects using manipulatives and reinforce what they have learned using the worksheets provided.
Why is this book better than others on the market?
- The worksheets are arranged sequentially to enable students to keep building on existing knowledge. Teachers do not have to flip around looking for appropriate lessons. Just start at the beginning and work through the book.
- The first series of pages is teacher directed and focuses on a very important skill-following directions. Once students are comfortable following directions, they progress in the following sequence:
- One-to-One Correspondence
- Numbers 1-10
- Addition Practice
- Subtraction Practice
- Plus, Minus, and Equal Signs
- There are numerous activity sheets provided to solidify each skill, not just one quick review page. Students progress from tracing numbers to writing them and from counting concrete objects to counting objects depicted on a page.
- The worksheet pages maintain a similar format throughout which enables students to focus on the concept being explored not a new set of directions to interpret.
- Pages are easy to complete using pencils or crayons, scissors and glue.
- Picture card manipulatives and number cards are included.
*Teachers can buy one book for the classroom and make copies of the pages, or a book can be purchased for each student!
This enhanced eBook gives you the freedom to copy and paste the content of each page into the format that fits your needs. You can post lessons on your class website, make student copies, and more. For more information on enhanced eBooks, Click Here.
Submit a review